Truck Refurbishment Services in Northern Alberta
Expert Truck Body and Wheel Refurbishment
Your truck is tough enough to handle all of your transportation needs. But when a certain piece gets worn out or defective, your entire vehicle could be compromised. With TK Truck Body, you can revitalize your truck and keep it on the road for many more years. We provide truck refurbishment services for vehicles in the Greater Edmonton area to Red Deer and Northern Alberta. Contact us today to learn more or get an estimate for your truck body refurbishment project.
What Are Truck Refurbishment Services?
Truck refurbishment is a service designed to help you make the most out of your vehicle. A truck has a lot of moving parts, and certain components are going to last longer than others. We aim to extend the life of your truck by providing maintenance, repair, and replacements for parts that have passed their shelf date. With TK Truck Body, you can enjoy your vehicle for years to come, and delay having to purchase a new truck.
How Does the Refurbishment Process Work?
Your truck refurbishment process will consist of all of the services that are required to get your truck back on the road. One of our experienced technicians can evaluate your vehicle, advise you on the best course of action, and offer a cost estimate. We can repair your hydraulic system, repaint your truck body, replace parts, and more. After you’ve decided which refurbishment services you’ll need, we’ll work on your truck in our large capacity service facility. We have all of the necessary equipment on hand to perform all of the maintenance that is required. TK Truck Body ensures that your refurbishment’s turnaround time is as short as possible to let you get back to business. Of all of the truck refurbishment companies, TK Truck Body has a sterling reputation for timely completion and reliable repairs.
What Does Refurbishment Involve?
Truck refurbishment can include:
- Tank repair and replacement
- Body removal and installation (often on a different chassis)
- Cab repair and replacement
- Truck wheel refurbishment
- Parts manufacturing
- Axle shortening or lengthening
- Paint jobs
- Crane repair
Ready to learn more? Contact our team today for more information about our wide range of truck refurbishment services.
What Are the Benefits of Truck Refurbishment?
There are many benefits of truck refurbishment, including the following:
- Savings – It’s much more expensive to invest in a new truck than it is to perform truck body refurbishment. When you opt to repair or replace a part of your vehicle, you’re saving valuable capital that can be put toward other areas of your business. In addition, you’ll also save on new taxes and EPA upcharges that typically accompany new purchases.
- Driver Familiarity – Your drivers are already familiar with their trucks and how they work. When you repair their existing truck, they can go right back to business as usual without having to spend time becoming familiar with a new vehicle.
- Sustainability – It’s more eco-friendly to replace worn-out parts on your truck than it is for a factory to produce a brand-new vehicle.
Why Should I Choose TK Truck Body?
TK Truck Body is your go-to provider for truck refurbishment services in Northern Alberta. Our team has served our local community since 1976, and our experience is invaluable when it comes to your repairs or replacements. Our technicians are well-trained and can get your vehicle back on the road in no time.
Contact TK Truck Body Today
Refurbish your truck today with TK Truck Body. For more information about our truck refurbishment services or to request an estimate for your vehicle, call 780-447-9529or send us a message on our website.