Don't Hit The Road Without a Tailgate From TK Truck Body
What Is a Tailgate?
A tailgate is a movable panel that provides access to the rear of a vehicle. A tailgate may be hinged at the top or bottom, and may be either removable or permanently attached. Tailgates are common on trucks, vans, and SUVs.
There are many different types of tailgates available on the market today. Some tailgates are designed for specific applications, such as hauling heavy loads or for off-road use. Others are simply cosmetic upgrades that add style to a vehicle.
Some of the most popular types of tailgates include:
- Flip-down tailgates: These tailgates hinge at the top and can be flipped down to provide easy access to the rear of the vehicle.
- Sliding tailgates: These tailgates slide open to provide access to the rear of the vehicle.
- Drop-down tailgates: These tailgates hinge at the bottom and drop down to provide access to the rear of the vehicle.
No matter what type of tailgate you are looking for, TK Truck Body can help you find the perfect tailgate for your truck or van.
Why Do Trucks Have Tailgates?
A tailgate is an important part of a truck body. It helps to protect the cargo in the back of the truck and also provides easy access to the truck bed. There are many different types of tailgates available, so it is important to choose the right one for your needs.
The most common type of tailgate is the hinged tailgate. This type of tailgate is easy to use and provides good access to the truck bed. However, it can be difficult to close if there is a lot of cargo in the back of the truck.
Another type of tailgate is the sliding tailgate. This type of tailgate is more difficult to use, but it provides better access to the truck bed. It is also more difficult to close if there is a lot of cargo in the back of the truck.
The best type of tailgate for your needs will depend on how you use your truck and what type of cargo you carry. If you frequently carry large or heavy loads, a sliding tailgate may be a better option. If you only occasionally carry large or heavy loads, a hinged tailgate may be a better option.
Why Do Trucks Have Tailgates?
Trucks have tailgates for a variety of reasons. They can be used to protect the cargo in the bed of the truck from weather and debris, or they can be used as an extra seat or work surface. Tailgates can also be used to keep tools and other equipment from sliding around in the bed of the truck. In some cases, they can even be used to help secure a load.
Why Choose TK Truck Body?
Here are some reasons why TK Truck Body might be the best choice for you:
- We have more than 30 years of experience constructing truck bodies and know how to build the most durable and functional products on the market.
- We use only the highest quality materials in our products, so you can be confident that your truck body will last for years.
- Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, so you can always count on us to help you with whatever you need.
- We have a wide range of parts and accessories available, so we can always find the perfect solution for your needs.
- We offer competitive prices, so you can get the best value for your money.
Contact TK Truck Body
No matter what type of truck body you need, TK Truck Body has got you covered. We have a wide range of services and our service and repair facility is top-notch, so you can get back on the road as quickly as possible. Contact us today to see how we can help you!