Edmonton, Alberta's Leading Service Body Manufacturer
Service Truck Bodies: Custom Design and Efficiency
Here at TK Truck Body, we have been manufacturing and repairing service bodies for trucks since 1976. We are confident that we can provide you with the best service possible, no matter what your needs may be. We offer a wide range of services, such as truck body manufacturing, dry freight van bodies, new tailgates or tailgate repair, roll-up door repair, and more. Our service and repair facility is top-of-the-line and will get you up and running in no time! If you require service body repairs or manufacturing, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
What Are Service Truck Bodies?
The Different Types of Service Bodies
Service truck bodies are designed to make service companies more efficient and productive. At TK Truck Body, we custom-build service bodies to suit the specific needs of each company. We have a wide range of service bodies to choose from, including tire trucks, flat decks, and Maranda service bodies. Our team will work closely with you to determine the best service body for your company’s needs.
- Tire Trucks: The tire service body is designed to be reliable and efficient, as well as withstand the rigors of daily use. It is engineered to last longer than any truck it is mounted on and can be outfitted with a high-quality liftgate, tire crane, and air compressor.
- Maranda Slipins: We take pride in providing our customers with high-quality transport solutions that are ready to use. Our mission is to develop the market and distribute fiberglass caps, and we offer ample storage space and an oversized loading area for better organization and increased productivity. More trucks are working on the road today with the Maranda Slipins, all of which are equipped with superior quality products and friendly, personalized service.
- Maranda Service Bodies: Our truck bodies are built to the highest quality standards and have a reputation for being the most durable and reliable in the industry. With our wide range of truck bodies including the Side-Pack S-56 and Side-Pack S-60, as well as our throttle control system, we offer a solution for every need. Our distribution network is unrivaled in terms of coverage and service, so you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible product and support.
- Flat Decks: Flat decks can be built for any size vehicle, from short box pickups to tridem axle trucks. Our decks are built with heavy-duty steel material and superior hardwood flooring. We offer your choice of steel or aluminum decks, with smooth or checker plate flooring.
- Brutus Truck Bodies: Manufactures custom truck bodies for service vehicles of all types. Their bodies are designed and engineered to be tough and reliable, with features that make them perfect for any type of service work. Whether you need a tire service body, a utility body, or a ladder rack system, Brutus Truck has you covered.
Why Choose TK Truck Body?
TK Truck Body has been in business for more than 30 years, and in that time, we have built a reputation for manufacturing high-quality service truck bodies. Our service bodies are designed to withstand the rigors of daily use and are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit your specific needs.
In addition to our standard service bodies, we also offer custom-built units to meet the unique requirements of our customers. Whether you need a specialized body for hauling tires or one with an integrated air compressor, we can build it.
Contact TK Truck Body
If you’re in the market for a new service body, be sure to check out TK Truck Body. We offer a wide selection of high-quality bodies that are built to last. In addition, we can custom-build a body to meet your specific needs. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.
OUR QUOTING PROCESS ALLOWS FOR HASSLE-FREE QUOTE SUBMISSION IN JUST A FEW MINUTES OR LESS!
CALL US NOW
WE ARE AVAILABLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 7:30AM - 4:00PM TO ANSWER ALL INBOUND INQUIRIES