Monorail Cranes in Edmonton, AB
What Are Monorail Crane Systems?
A monorail crane system is a custom-designed overhead track that allows trolleys to travel overhead carrying heavy loads from one place to another. Monorail crane systems can improve efficiency, safety, and productivity in commercial and industrial applications. At TK Truck Body, we provide commercial and industrial clients with custom service truck body configurations, parts and equipment, service and repairs, and quality heavy equipment, including polar crane lifts, crane trucks, chipper trucks, landscaping trucks, and monorail crane systems in the greater Edmonton, AB area. We offer greater customization options as well as a wide variety of pre-designed and engineered overhead crane systems that can be tailored to meet your specific needs and goals. Call us today to schedule a consultation or request an estimate for monorail train specifications.
Improve Your Workflow With Monorail Cranes
A monorail crane system can speed up production times and efficiency and reduce the burden on your employees. Installing a monorail crane will create a safer work environment by lowering the risk of lift injuries, crush injuries, and slip-and-fall accidents. A crane can hoist, lift, and transport oversize loads and safely move them from one production station or work area to another, without risking worker safety. A ceiling-mounted monorail crane system allows you to preserve floor space and maximize vertical space while making it easy to move heavy loads and equipment throughout the facility.
Types of Monorail Crane Systems & Which Type You Should Choose
A monorail crane can be installed on a curved track, on multiple tracks, on multiple spurs, or on hangers for slopes. There are two different types of monorail crane systems that we can install, even if you don’t have any existing support or mounting structures:
- Freestanding Monorail Cranes – Freestanding monorail crane systems do not require any existing mounts, structures, or rail systems. We offer cantilevered, H-frame, and T-frame systems.
- Ceiling-mounted Monorail Cranes – A ceiling-mounted monorail crane system doesn’t require any floor space. We install rails or tracks on the ceiling and attach them to existing ceiling beams using a flush-mount or drop rod hanger.
We recommend installing freestanding monorail crane systems in facilities where:
- There is no existing support structure for a ceiling-mounted system
- There are obstructions on the ceiling that prevent installation or operation
- You need a semi-permanent crane installation
- Your facility requires customizable width and length
We recommend ceiling-mounted monorail crane systems in facilities where:
- Bridge cranes are not feasible
- You need to maintain floor space
- You have high shelves you want to reach
Industries in Which Monorail Cranes Are Used
Monorail crane systems are used in businesses of all sizes, across industries. Our crane systems can maximize vertical space and easily transport heavy loads from one place to another. We have installed monorail crane systems in the following industries:
- Food and beverage
- Machinery and equipment
- Waste management
Benefits of Monorail Cranes
Our monorail crane systems can be customized to meet your specific job site needs goals, and the scope of your work. We offer manual push/pull systems, semi-automatic systems, and fully automated systems. The design is flexible and can be easily adapted to suit your needs. Installing a monorail crane system in your facility offers these benefits:
- Enhanced productivity
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced labor costs
- Improved load control
- Lower risk of accidents
- Safer work environment
- High load capacity
- Incredibly flexible transportation options
- Low maintenance costs
Our Other Services
We offer competitive pricing and cost-effective services to our customers. We specialize in truck and van body manufacturing, fleet repair, and service and maintenance. We carry an extensive line of truck bodies and offer no-wait service as we have almost everything on hand right now in our inventory. We also carry a full line of parts and accessories and offer certified service and repair. Call us today to request an estimate for any of these services:
Why Choose TK Truck Body
At TK Truck Body, our goal is to meet our customers’ goals and needs and exceed their expectations. Our focus is on quality products and parts, expert craftsmanship, and exceptional customer service. We put our customers at the centre of everything we do in our business and treat them with honesty and respect. We offer a diverse range of services that cater to the industrial and commercial manufacturing, distribution, trucking, transportation, landscaping, nuclear, and construction industries. We understand that buying or servicing a truck body can be stressful, and our goal is to make the process quick, stress-free, and seamless. When you choose our team of experts, you’re getting:
- Custom Configurations – Crafted to your needs, our monorail cranes are customizable for diverse industry requirements.
- Agile Maneuverability – Experience the freedom of swift and precise load movement with our monorail crane systems.
- Expert Consultation – Rely on our expertise for personalized consultations on optimizing your material handling needs.
- Robust Components – Quality parts engineered for longevity, ensuring a reliable monorail crane system.
- Safety First – Prioritise safety with our advanced features and adherence to stringent industry standards.
- Proactive Maintenance – Stay ahead with our scheduled maintenance, preventing downtime and maximizing performance.
- Scale Efficiency – Our monorail crane solutions scale seamlessly with your growing operational demands.
- Eco-conscious Design – Embrace sustainability with energy-efficient monorail crane systems tailored for minimal environmental impact.
- Time-Efficient Installation – Minimise disruption with our swift and efficient monorail crane installation services.
- Innovative Technology Integration – We stand out by integrating the latest technological advancements into our monorail crane systems.
Learn More About Monorail Cranes
If you’re interested in learning more about fully-customized or pre-engineered monorail cranes in the Edmonton, AB area, call us today or contact us online. We have been providing fleet repair, truck and van body manufacturing, dry freight van bodies, tailgate repair, new tailgates, roll-up door repair, and more since 1976. We also offer a wide range of service trucks for sale.